What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- When purchasing on behalf of another company/entity ( company name, email, address, etc)
- When you purchase an item, service and/or product we collect financial and credit card data.
- Questions, queries and/or feedback.
We use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use our website. This includes IP addresses. The data is anonymised before being used for analytics processing.
Google Analytics processes anonymised information about:
- the pages you visit
- how long you spend on each page
- how you got to the site
- what you click on while you’re visiting the site
We do not store your personal information through Google Analytics.We will not identify you through analytics information, and we will not combine analytics information with other data sets in a way that would identify who you are.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Google Analytics
- Myfonts Foundry Admin Platform
- BigCartel e-commerce platform
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Tailor a product for your requirement e.g custom licence agreement.
- Respond to any queries, questions and requests.
- For our accounting
When our Company processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data on secure drives or servers.
Our Company will keep your data for different lengths of times depending on the purpose of the data. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
- When you make a purchase we keep this data for 30 days incase of any issues with your order/purchase. The data will be stored on the secure purchasing platform
- If you contact us with a question or query, we will only keep your information until the matter is resolved unless you request otherwise. The data will be stored within the email/ message on secure email server/ messaging platform
- Data stored infinitely. This data is securely saved on an encrypted, password protect hard drive
This data we store infinitely for legal reasons
- licence agreements
- end user licence agreement
These are legal documents that protect you and us. They outline your usage rights for a particular item. We keep these documents so both parties know what was agreed and for the unlikely event legal action is required.
This data is stored for accounting purposes
- Order number.
- Surname/company name
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop Bonez Designz from contacting you for marketing purposes If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes,.
What are your data protection rights?
Bonez Designz would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Improving the navigation and accessibility of our website
- Understanding the demographic of those that visit
- As part of an affiliate program
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
- Google Analytics – Our company uses google analytics which is a third-party tracking technology to collect information on your visit, the pages you view, session length, how you arrived at the website, demographic, location, language, device and browser. More information on google analytics can be found [here]
- MyFonts Affiliate program – MyFonts.com is a this party typeface/font distribution platform. MyFonts run an affiliate program through CJ Affiliate (commission Junction) a third-party. CJ Affiliate generates a unique tracked link to a specified page on myfonts. If within 30 days you make a purchase on myfonts Bonez Designz receives a 10% commission.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Google analytics browser opt out – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/?hl=en-GB
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Telephone: 0303 123 1113
Textphone: 01625 545860
Monday to Friday, 9am to 4:30pm